Choose an SRS Desginee
8 Reasons to Choose an SRS Desginee Over Other Agents
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation is the premiere seller agency designation, conferred by the SRS Council, to recognize real estate professionals who have completed special education in seller representation.
Regardless of how long I have been a Real Estate agent, I know that serving my clients in the best way possible is my highest priority. Sellers listing their home in a buyer’s market face tough competition and as an agent with a SRS designation, I can ensure my clients that I have the requisite training, skills and knowledge to successful list, market, and sell their home. My commitment is: to engage in candid dialogue, to establish realistic pricing and goals, and to develop a marketing and sale program addressing the targeted buyers. I will serve you with the highest level of professionalism and competency.
As a Seller Representative Specialists designee; I am:
- A member of an elite group of trained seller client advocates who knows the importance of their client’s specific needs and use Seller Counseling Sessions to ensure all clients’ needs are addressed.
- Concentrate my efforts on you the client’s ultimate goals to ensure you/the client are at the center of the sale.
- Extensively trained in a wide variety of manual and electronic marketing methods to uniquely promote a property to the widest range prospective purchasers.
- Understand that negotiation skills are critical to a successful transaction. I am trained to position my clients to receive the best possible outcome during negotiations of a sale.
- Adhere to the highest level of professional ethics and business practices in delivering ‘Client Level’ services with integrity.
- Am uniquely qualified to exceed the expectations of my clients, yielding client trust.
- Know the importance of staging a property for best results. Staging is a critical component, along with accurate pricing, to attain desired results within a timely manner.
- Have an advanced level of understanding on how to collaborate with a variety of cooperating agents of all skill levels in the marketplace to ensure that the ‘best’ buyer has an opportunity to purchase a property.